Join us on March 20th and 21st 2020 as we celebrate fashion at its finest with a Fashion Experience unlike any to ever grace the Midwest. Join fashion designers from around the country as they show their collections of ready to wear and couture designs.
As a vendor, you bring your product to an audience of sophisticated buyers from around the Midwest and your product will have placement in the fastest growing regional, fashion event in the country. Dayton Fashion Week Vendor Table fee is $75/day and offers seven runway experiences for vendors to display their products and services on Saturday, March 21.
Vendor package include two (2) general admission vendor passes for each night that you vend. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and chairs. Please note. We note that vending opportunities are limited and will go quickly, so we encourage you to apply today!
Whether you specialize in providing beauty products, fashion apparel and accessories, jewelry, home accessories, children’s items, original artwork, books & literature, or pre-packaged food items, the 937 Street Style Festival is the place to be to give your business a platform like no other.
All Vendor Spaces are $75 per 10x10 space; space is limited, submit Vendor Application today.
· Dayton Fashion Week requires each booth to be designed in an attractive manner, to reflect the quality of your product and our event. Ideas can be found on Pinterest, Google, and other websites. It is recommended to set up your booth up as if it was a boutique. Items should be displayed on shelves and/or racks.
· All merchandise must be pre-priced and tagged before event.
· You must provide your own means of accepting payment, including adequate cash denominations, the ability to accept credit, etc. Dayton Fashion Week will not assist with your payment transactions. We suggest ordering a PayPal or Square device to accept credit cards, onsite.
· Your booth must be kept neat and clean at all times, and the space must be left in pristine condition. Please bring trash bags, a small brooms, etc.
· There is no guarantee that your booth will have access to an electrical outlet.
· Dayton Fashion Week will provide (1) table and (2) chairs for your space which is included in your registration fee. If you require additional space please contact our parent company at email@example.com.
Vendor space sizes are approximately 10 X 10. All merchandise and props must stay within the allotted space. We encourage you to show your creativity to attract customers. All spaces will be assigned to ensure safe and efficient traffic flow.
Our standards require that all designer labels be 100% authentic, accessories/home/beauty products be sold by the designer, and sales be discounted at least 25-50% of the original price. If selected, you will receive an acceptance email and an invoice for payment, within 2 business days. All payments must be received within 72 hours of acceptance, to reserve your vendor booth.
Applications must be submitted at daytonfashionweek.com. The team will select style influencers, designers, and boutiques that showcase their personal style visually and business vendors that align with the mission of the event. Every effort will be made to select influencers and businesses that are different from the next. If selected, you will receive a welcome letter and a payment invoice. Note: Items being sold MUST be authentic, couture, custom, vintage, and designer clothing and accessories.
Once your application has been reviewed by the our team, you will receive a welcome letter along with a link to pay for your booth. You will have 72 hours to pay or your spot will be forfeited.
Your vendor fee covers your 10x10 booth space. We do not provide equipment or manpower to load or unload your items. Each vendor will also receive one additional ticket to be used for a booth worker. Select vendors will be featured on our website and various social networking sites leading up to the event.
Fees are non-refundable.
Payment of Registration Balance is due 30 days prior to show. Dayton Fashion Week reserves the right to resell your booth space if full payment is not received 30 days prior to the show.
Exhibitors not paid in full will not be listed in printed/marketing materials.
Dayton Fashion Week reserves the right to limit the number of vendors within a business category.
This event will take place indoors and will be held rain, sleet, snow, ice, or shine.
Vendor Terms & Conditions
Booth spaces should always be manned and not to be torn down prior to end of the event.
Please inform Dayton Fashion Week if your business is out of your home and you do not want address information included in our marketing information.
All vendors are eligible to donate a prize to be raffled off during the event. If you do want to donate a prize, you must provide Dayton Fashion Week with information regarding the prize and it is your responsibility to bring the raffle prize to the venue.
Exhibitors assume all responsibility for liability insurance.
Literature is allowed by the exhibitor at their booth for pick-up by consumer. No literature may be handed out or displayed that advertises merchants not participating in the event. Each exhibitor must restrict their activities and materials to the confines of his/her booth
Become a Vendor today